March 2020 DC SWEAT/BBG Virtual Meetup
Time & Location
About the Event
Stuck inside but still want to attend a meetup? Join us for a virtual SWEAT meetup!
Our priority is HEALTH, which is why we will not be having an in-person meetup this month. However, we're going to do a virtual meetup so we can still meet new people while containing the spread of coronavirus.
This is a chance to interact with other women doing the SWEAT programs: Kayla Itsines' BBG, Kelsey Wells' PWR, Chontel Duncan's FIERCE, and Stephanie Sanzo's BUILD. We are all about community and making new friends! This will be a full body HIIT workout.
How It Works
- On Friday, the workout will be sent out to registrants so you know what equipment you can use
- You'll get yourself set up with a yoga mat and any equipment you want to use (optional light dumbbells and/or resistance bands)
- You'll log into the WebEx video conference from your computer (recommended) or the WebEx app on your phone. Note: you may be prompted to install the WebEx viewer application on your computer.
- You'll share your video and say hi to everyone else
- The DC Sweat Meetup hosts Eve & Valerie will guide you through a workout based on the Sweat programs (4 circuits of FIERCE, BBG, PWR, and LIFTING at Home exercises)
- Share video of yourself on Instagram (and tag @bbgwashdc) and you'll be to entered to win a month's supply of G2G protein bars! Two lucky people will win 30 G2G Bars!*
* Contest rules: The @bbgwashdc instagram account must be able to view your stories or posts for you to get an entry. Two winners to be picked at random. Each story or post with @bbgwashdc tagged and that is about the virtual meetup counts as an entry. Open to those age 18 and up with shipping addresses in the continental US.