#SweatCommunity Peloton Charity Ride
Time & Location
About the Event
The #SweatCommunity rides together for a cause! Join us for a pack ride, let the high fives fly for the #SweatCommunity, and raise money for Restaurant Strong, a fund that provides cash grants to full-time restuarant workers who have been negatively impacted by the pandemic as part of Dan Primack's fundraiser.
Donations are committed based on a per rider basis, more riders = more money raised!
Dan Primack organizes fundraiser rides throughout the year. For each person who joins that specific ride at a specifc time, a variety of people will donate to help restuarant workers. In 2020, these rides have raised $120,000 for a NYC food bank in March and over $1,000,000 for NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund in June.
We will be joining this ride to help raise money with the power of the #SweatCommunity!
- Join the #SweatCommunity and #TeamAxios tags on Peloton
- Clip into your bike a few minutes before 11:00 AM EST
- Find the Peloton ride: Robin Arzon's 45 Minute Together We Ride from 3/28 (hint: bookmark this ride in advance for easy access!)
- At 11:00 AM EST, start the ride
- Filter to see everyone with the tag. You'll be able to see others riding more easily!
- High five away!